All rights reserved © “Srbija Voz" JSC
Department for information and communication technology and marketing
Changes of passenger trains' service on Belgrade - Vrbnica railway line
Belgrade, 30. 11. 2016
IJSC Srbija Voz hereby informs the passengers that starting on December 11, 2016, due to the infrastructure works on Resnik-Vreoci railway line section will come to the complete passenger trains' service interruption on the part of Belgrade-Lajkovac railway line.
In the afore mentioned period, passenger trains' service will be performed according to the following time-table:
International passenger trains:
• International passenger train with the departure from Belgrade 09:10 to Bar, now will departure from Lajkovac at 10:41 and the bus transfer to Lajkovac for the passenger from Belgrade will be organized from Belgrade.
• International passenger train with the departure from Bar at 07:10 will ends its journey in Lajkovac at 17:43, and the bus transfer from Lajkovac to Belgrade will be organized.
Local passenger trains:
• Lajkovac (17:02) - Prijepolje Teretna (23:09). The bus transfer from Belgrade to Lajkovac will be organized,
• Požega (03:55) - Vrbnica (08:42),
• Lajkovac (21:15 ) - Vrbnica (04:10),
• Vrbnica (19:00) - Požega (23:53),
• Prijepolje Teretna (01:01) - Lajkovac (06:27). The bus transfer from Lajkovac to Belgrade will be organized on working days, only,
• Vrbnica (06:00) - Lajkovac (13:03). The bus transfer from Lajkovac to Belgrade will be organized.
|Travel Concessions and Offers|
|Passengers with disabilities|
|Carriage of bicycles|
|Interrail - Prices|
|Discounts and special offers|
|Transport of accompanied cars|
|Passengers with disability|
|Transport of bicycles|