All rights reserved © “Srbija Voz" JSC
Changes of passenger trains' service on Belgrade - Vrbnica railway line
Belgrade, 30. 11. 2016
IJSC Srbija Voz hereby informs the passengers that starting on December 1, 2016, due to the infrastructure works on Resnik-Vreoci railway line section will come to the complete passenger trains' service interruption on the part of Belgrade-Lajkovac railway line.
In the afore mentioned period, passenger trains' service will be performed according to the following time-table:
International passenger trains:
• International passenger train with the departure from Belgrade 9:10 to Bar, now will departure from Lajkovac at 10:40 and the bus transfer to Lajkovac for the passenger from Belgrade will be organized from Belgrade.
• International passenger train with the departure from Bar at 9:00 will ends its journey in Lajkovac at 18:24, and the bus transfer from Lajkovac to Belgrade will be organized.
Local passenger trains:
• Lajkovac (16:41) - Prijepolje Teretna (22:03). The bus transfer from Belgrade to Lajkovac will be organized,
• Požega (06:48) - Vrbnica (10:46),
• Lajkovac (20:55 ) - Užice (23:33),
• Užice (02:36) - Vrbnica (5:57),
• Prijepolje Teretna (01:51) - Lajkovac (06:43). The bus transfer from Lajkovac to Belgrade will be organized on working days, only,
• Vrbnica (06:55) - Lajkovac (13:09). The bus transfer from Lajkovac to Belgrade will be organized,
• Vrbnica (19:05) - Užice (22:45),
• Užice (23:45) - Požega (00:14)
|Travel Concessions and Offers|
|Carriage of bicycles|
|Interrail - Prices|
|Discounts and special offers|
|Transport of accompanied cars|
|Transport of bicycles|